When you’re wanting to make a change, it can be confusing to figure out which body contouring procedure is right for you. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical way of reducing fat that is very effective, but as this infographic illustrates, it is not for everyone.
Beware of clinics with only one procedure to offer.
If there is only one option for fat reduction or body contouring, this is what you’ll get, whether it’s right for you or not. As they say, if all you have is a hammer, the whole world is a nail.
Having a variety of modalities and options to treat each patient individually is something unique to Board-certified plastic surgeons. These are the doctors dedicated to offering choices among all the most effective treatments, which ultimately provides you with the best results.
The new 40-page eBook A Very Cool Guide To Coolsculpting is a must-read. It’s a free download.
Other Helpful CoolSculpting Resources:
- How to Pick a CoolSculpting Practice That’s Right For You.
- CoolSculpting Before and After Photos Men
- CoolSculpting Before and After Pictures Women
- CoolSculpting in the News
- Dr. Reath Gets CoolSculpting (Video)
- CoolSculpting vs Liposuction vs Tummy Tuck: Here’s The Skinny